Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
Hi everyone ^_^ New to to Adventz forums but I have been following their website for newsfeed about GC.

I am a Grand Chase player, playing in the Philippines server. Im known as Inochihime in deviantArt and Zypherinth in GC xD

Anyway, that aside, I would like to share some artworks I made for GC :D Hope you like it guys :3



-Azin vs Jin-




-Dio vs Sieghart-




I think I'll draw a Lass vs Luxus next :D
avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 15
Z Points : 1
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:28 pm
Zypherinth wrote:Hi everyone ^_^ New to to Adventz forums but I have been following their website for newsfeed about GC.

I am a Grand Chase player, playing in the Philippines server. Im known as Inochihime in deviantArt and Zypherinth in GC xD

Anyway, that aside, I would like to share some artworks I made for GC :D Hope you like it guys :3



-Azin vs Jin-




-Dio vs Sieghart-




I think I'll draw a Lass vs Luxus next :D

Cool!!


avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 15
Z Points : 1
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:38 pm
I know its Hard making these arts and These really takes time
BUt... if you happen to have time would you make a Rin(dark side) V.S Elesis?
If you happen to do so... if not its ok :)


avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 107
Z Points : 562
Reputation : 15
View user profilehttp://adventz.tk

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Ill feature your wonderful artworks in the AdventZ page. if you dont mind... ^^v

BTW... I Love your works... much like Sword Art Online's Stroke of Animation...

Good Job indeed...

avatar
Staff
Staff
Posts : 13
Z Points : 9
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:10 pm
Wow, this is really good! May I request a Ley? xD


if only I could draw like that
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:19 pm
charmsprite wrote:Ill feature your wonderful artworks in the AdventZ page. if you dont mind... ^^v

BTW... I Love your works... much like Sword Art Online's Stroke of Animation...

Good Job indeed...


Thank you so much for your compliment :D

Oh yes, and thank you for the feature; I do not mind :D The pl
easure is mine ^_^
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ultears wrote:I know its Hard making these arts and These really takes time
BUt... if you happen to have time would you make a Rin(dark side) V.S Elesis?
If you happen to do so... if not its ok :)

Hello! Thank you for the comment :3
Let's see... Dark Rin vs Elesis? :D That would look really cool :) Let me try that xD
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:25 pm
Snail wrote:Wow, this is really good! May I request a Ley? xD


if only I could draw like that

Thank you! :D
Wow, Ley? :) I am reminded I haven't obtained Ley in my account yet xD. Let's see if I can manage to draw her o_o
avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 15
Z Points : 1
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:20 pm
Zypherinth wrote:
Ultears wrote:I know its Hard making these arts and These really takes time
BUt... if you happen to have time would you make a Rin(dark side) V.S Elesis?
If you happen to do so... if not its ok :)

Hello! Thank you for the comment :3
Let's see... Dark Rin vs Elesis? :D That would look really cool :) Let me try that xD
Thanks Men! :)


avatar
Staff
Staff
Posts : 8
Z Points : 3
Reputation : 1
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:24 pm
May I request? (Whoever wants to do my request)
Can someone draw me a random character that is using the weapons of Rufus/Lupus/Luxus,Zero,Dio and Ley :cyclops: Thanks


[center]
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 am
And here is another art: this time, Lass and Luxus :D



Next to Jin and Asin's tale, their story is also a source of curiosity for me xD

oh look, new signature! xD There goes my secret VN project lol


Somehow, they are alike in one thing.... SADNESS.



-Jin and Asin's tale-
*artwork made by me

My DeviantArt account
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 107
Z Points : 562
Reputation : 15
View user profilehttp://adventz.tk

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:24 am
OH MY!!. hahha you really are unnatural ahhah.. Zypherinth

I LOOOOVVVVEEE your signature!!.. ahah
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:33 pm
charmsprite wrote:OH MY!!. hahha you really are unnatural ahhah.. Zypherinth

I LOOOOVVVVEEE your signature!!.. ahah

The power of love for Grand Chase yes~

Thank you! xD
Actually those are screenshots of a teaser I made. xD


Somehow, they are alike in one thing.... SADNESS.



-Jin and Asin's tale-
*artwork made by me

My DeviantArt account
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 107
Z Points : 562
Reputation : 15
View user profilehttp://adventz.tk

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 pm
Zypherinth wrote:
charmsprite wrote:OH MY!!. hahha you really are unnatural ahhah.. Zypherinth

I LOOOOVVVVEEE your signature!!.. ahah

The power of love for Grand Chase yes~

Thank you! xD
Actually those are screenshots of a teaser I made. xD


Oh really???... a teaser.. you mean a video???

can we see.??
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:32 pm
charmsprite wrote:

Oh really???... a teaser.. you mean a video???

can we see.??

I would be happy to share that short, poorly made senseless video xD it here but since I am new here, it says I am blocked to post external links xD

Anyhow, you may view it from this link ^_^:
youtube.com/watch?v=zHSs5NtbWlE


Somehow, they are alike in one thing.... SADNESS.



-Jin and Asin's tale-
*artwork made by me

My DeviantArt account
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 107
Z Points : 562
Reputation : 15
View user profilehttp://adventz.tk

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:28 pm
oh???.. Im Very Sorry... I Think that's a bug.....

ill check it later.. and fix it asap...


but you can embed the video here..
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 am
charmsprite wrote:oh???.. Im Very Sorry... I Think that's a bug.....

ill check it later.. and fix it asap...


Oh I see o_o I thought it's part of the forum rules. Thank you for taking note of this :D

Ah and yes, that is the teaser. Very very short, nothing much to say bout it xD I really wish I have tried animating it. If only I could xD


Somehow, they are alike in one thing.... SADNESS.



-Jin and Asin's tale-
*artwork made by me

My DeviantArt account
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 107
Z Points : 562
Reputation : 15
View user profilehttp://adventz.tk

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:11 am
Zypherinth wrote:
charmsprite wrote:oh???.. Im Very Sorry... I Think that's a bug.....

ill check it later.. and fix it asap...


Oh I see o_o I thought it's part of the forum rules. Thank you for taking note of this :D

Ah and yes, that is the teaser. Very very short, nothing much to say bout it xD I really wish I have tried animating it. If only I could xD

no its so good.. ahhah...

but of course yes.. it would be better if its animated... try using photoshop or imageready or premiere... to animate...

but I think its already great.. ^^v ⭐
avatar
Staff
Staff
Posts : 15
Z Points : 5
Reputation : 1
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:44 pm
Astig bloody <3



MioSoulZ imnida. Modu mannaseo banga wosseoyo!!
-Zero Zephyrium-
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:03 pm
MioSoulZ wrote:Astig bloody <3

Maraming salamat! ^_^


Somehow, they are alike in one thing.... SADNESS.



-Jin and Asin's tale-
*artwork made by me

My DeviantArt account
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:05 pm
charmsprite wrote:

no its so good.. ahhah...

but of course yes.. it would be better if its animated... try using photoshop or imageready or premiere... to animate...

but I think its already great.. ^^v ⭐

Thank you :3 I'll try animating it tho. XD


Somehow, they are alike in one thing.... SADNESS.



-Jin and Asin's tale-
*artwork made by me

My DeviantArt account
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 107
Z Points : 562
Reputation : 15
View user profilehttp://adventz.tk

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:45 pm
Zypherinth


I tried fixing the external link problem.. can you check??
avatar
Forum Artists
Forum Artists
Posts : 29
Z Points : 7
Reputation : 7
View user profile

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:48 am
I think it's ok now :D



And I can now add link to my signature as well :D
Thank you very much for fixing it :3


Somehow, they are alike in one thing.... SADNESS.



-Jin and Asin's tale-
*artwork made by me

My DeviantArt account
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 107
Z Points : 562
Reputation : 15
View user profilehttp://adventz.tk

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 pm
Zypherinth wrote:I think it's ok now :D



And I can now add link to my signature as well :D
Thank you very much for fixing it :3

hahahh... No problem...
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 107
Z Points : 562
Reputation : 15
View user profilehttp://adventz.tk

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 pm
oh zypherinth... I wann give you a chance to create your own rank...

Im gonna make you a rank called "Forum Artist" or Simply "Artist"

See that admin rank on my profile <<<<<

Can you make something like that that says Artist or forum artist whichever you like.. ^^v

then you'll be the first to be with that rank ahha

can't really make one.. im indecisive on what to make...
what design ahhaha.. maybe you have a better idea..

let's see

post it here please...

can you make one??
Sponsored content

Re: ~Inochihime's Gallery~

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum