Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 83
Z Points : 38
Reputation : 13
View user profilehttp://adventz.hotgoo.net

AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:20 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
9. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
10. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
11. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
13. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
14. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
15. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
16. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
17. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
18. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
19. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
20. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
21. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
22. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
23. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
24. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
25. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
26. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
27. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
28. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
29. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
30. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
31. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
32. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
33. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
34. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
35. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
36. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
37. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
38. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
39. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
40. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
41. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
42. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
43. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
44. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
45. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
46. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
47. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
48. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
49. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
50. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
51. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
52. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
53. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
54. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
55. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
56. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
57. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
58. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
59. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
60. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
61. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
62. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
63. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
64. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
65. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
66. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
67. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
68. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
69. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
70. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
71. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
72. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
73. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
74. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
75. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
76. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
77. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
78. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
79. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
80. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
81. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
82. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
83. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
84. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
85. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.


Last edited by Howl on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 12 times in total



Core Manager
avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 2
Z Points : 0
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 pm
Where can I enter my answer?
avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 2
Z Points : 0
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:24 pm
My answer:
Picture#1 - Naiad Wings
Picture#2 - Pet Helper Bot
Picture#3 - Pet Abingdon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 2
Z Points : 0
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:02 am
yeah! where do we put our answer?
avatar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 11
Z Points : 0
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:54 am
how to get slots??? :D
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 83
Z Points : 38
Reputation : 13
View user profilehttp://adventz.hotgoo.net

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:53 pm
We give away raffle slots at our AdventZ Facebook Page..

but soon.. maybe tomorrow.. we'll give away raffle slots here in the forums too....

^^v

AdventZ Facebook fanPage here



Core Manager
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 7
Z Points : 0
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:40 pm
@admin: is it allowed to post more than 1 answer?
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 107
Z Points : 562
Reputation : 15
View user profilehttp://adventz.tk

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:58 pm
mrclhorenz wrote:@admin: is it allowed to post more than 1 answer?
nope... just please follow the rules.. ^^v
.
.
.
.
.
.
And Nobody gets hurt!!...

:P :P



AdventZ Developer
AdventZ - Grand Chase Blog
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 2
Z Points : 0
Reputation : 0
View user profilehttp://www.facebook.com/gon.leiron2

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:45 pm
hmmm i wonder why i have 2 slots ... but i've answered 2 correct questions


~ExLeiron
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 7
Z Points : 0
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:58 pm
ExLeiron wrote:hmmm i wonder why i have 2 slots ... but i've answered 2 correct questions

maybe the questionals you answered is worth 1slot only.
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 7
Z Points : 0
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:01 pm
that should be QUESTIONS..

/idontknowhowtoeditposts
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 2
Z Points : 0
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:05 pm
What about the last 15 slots? How am I supposed to get one?
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 83
Z Points : 38
Reputation : 13
View user profilehttp://adventz.hotgoo.net

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 pm
Howl wrote:1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
9. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
10. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
11. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
13. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
14. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
15. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
16. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
17. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
18. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
19. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
20. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
21. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
22. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
23. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
24. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
25. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
26. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
27. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
28. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
29. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
30. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
31. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
32. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
33. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
34. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
35. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
36. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
37. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
38. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
39. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
40. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
41. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
42. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
43. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
44. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
45. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
46. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
47. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
48. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
49. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
50. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
51. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
52. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
53. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
54. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
55. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
56. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
57. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
58. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
59. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
60. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
61. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
62. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
63. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
64. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
65. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
66. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
67. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
68. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
69. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
70. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
71. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
72. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
73. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
74. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
75. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
76. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
77. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
78. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
79. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
80. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
81. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
82. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
83. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
84. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
85. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
86. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
87. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
88. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
89. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
90. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
91. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
92. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
93. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
94. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
95. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
96. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
97. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
98. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
99. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
100. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Core Manager
Sponsored content

Re: AdventZ' Anniversary Slot Standings

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum